13th on-line course on Decentralised Cooperation
The Decentralised Cooperation Observatory, led by the Barcelona Provincial Council and the Municipality of Montevideo, in collaboration with the Open University of Catalonia (UOC), is launching a new edition of the On-line Decentralised Cooperation Specialist course.
The course is aimed preferentially to political and technical decision-makers in international relations and cooperation for the development of local and regional public administrations. Although the participation of professional profiles linked to decentralised cooperation is also encouraged. 35 places are offered for each of the three modalities (Spanish, English and French) and those who pass the course will receive a degree issued by the Open University of Catalonia (UOC).
As a novelty this year, the course will be taught in English, French and Spanish, with the aim of reaching all regions of the world.
- Identify the benefits of international projection
- To make visible the difference between the logic of international cooperation and that of cooperation for development in decentralised cooperation actions
- Identify the challenges of decentralised cooperation
- Internalize the culture of partnership and concertation
- Acquire notions of management of decentralised cooperation initiatives and instruments: planning, establishment of partnerships, project management and communication management
- Know the rules of cooperation: ownership, harmonization, alignment, sustainability, ...
- Share different real experiences of decentralised cooperation
For more information: email@example.com